GUIDELINES FOR USE
We have established certain guidelines to keep our community safe (“Guidelines”). By visiting or using the website or any Product, you agree to abide by these Guidelines, which are as follows:
- You will comply with all applicable law;
- You will not upload, post, send, email, or otherwise make available any information or content which in any way infringes any copyright, trade secret, trademark, right of publicity, privacy, property or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, or any information or content which you do not have the right to make available, through any law, contractual or fiduciary relationship or otherwise;
- You will not act in any way that is fraudulent, false, misleading, deceitful or deceptive, such as by impersonating another individual or falsifying your association with an individual or entity;
- You will not upload, post, send, email, or otherwise make available any material or behave in any manner which could be perceived as harassing, demeaning, threatening, “stalking”, defamatory, sexually explicit, abusive, vulgar, hate speech, obscene, indecent or otherwise objectionable;
- You will not upload, post, send, email, or otherwise make available any material which would reveal the personal information of another individual;
- You will not behave in any manner which could limit or otherwise impact any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website and/or any Product;
- You will not engage in any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising nor will you send any spam;
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the website or any of the Products;
- You will not engage in or encourage others to engage in any activity which would violate any law, constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or infringe on the rights of any third party;
- You will not send any materials which contain viruses, devices, information collection or transmission mechanisms, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, adware, keystroke loggers or any other programs or code which would be harmful to, interfere with or attempt to interfere with our systems;
- You will not engage in market research or any research intended to help a competitor;
- You will not deploy any automated query program, such as a bot or spider, at any time or for any purpose without our express written consent;
- You will not block or cover any advertisements on the website;
- You will notify us through the contact information provided below if you know or have reason to know that a violation of any of our Guidelines has occurred. We reserve the right to deny you access to the website and any Products in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason.
It is in our sole discretion to give written consent for you to reproduce, resell, distribute, publicly perform, create derivative works, translate, transmit, post, republish, copy or otherwise use our Intellectual Property.
If you have any questions, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook Inc.
Your use of this website and any Products is entirely at your risk, as the website and our Products are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
We do not make any express or implied warranties or representations relating to the website, its content, and our Products, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of third parties’ rights.
We also do not make any express or implied warranties or representations that the website will operate without error or that the website, the servers relied on, our Products, and any content is free from computer viruses or other potentially harmful or destructive features.
Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties. As such, some of the exclusions referenced in this section may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Company and our directors, contractors, successors, joint venture partners, shareholders, agents, affiliates, officers, employees, assignees, and licensees, as applicable, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or other loss or damage, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business interruption, use or loss of data or other intangible losses, which may directly or indirectly arise out of or be related to your use of or inability to access this website or any Products or your reliance on any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission contained on, or received through this website or any Products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages occurring.
This limitation of liability applies whether such liability arises from tort, negligence, breach of contract or any other legal theory of liability.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and our affiliates, and our respective directors, contractors, successors, joint venture partners, shareholders, agents, affiliates, officers, employees, assignees, and licensees from and against any and all damages, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses resulting from any suits, proceedings, judgments, demands, causes of action and claims (collectively, the “Claims”), including legal and accounting fees and expenses, whether or not involving a third party claim, to the extent arising out of, relating to or resulting from: (i) your use or misuse of this website or any of our Products, (ii) your breach of this Agreement, or (iii) your violation of any third party rights, including without limitation any copyright, trade secret, trademark, right of publicity, privacy, property or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. We will provide you with notice of any Claims, and may in our sole discretion assist you, at your expense, in defending such Claims. We reserve the right to assume exclusive control of defending any such Claim, at your expense, including choice of legal counsel. You agree to cooperate and assist us in defending any such Claim.
Notwithstanding any other provisions in this Agreement, if you purchase any Products or download any of our free Products, we grant you a limited, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license (“License”) to use or access the Products for your personal and non-commercial use.
You may not reproduce, resell, distribute, create derivative works, translate, transmit, post, republish, exploit, copy, or otherwise use our Products for any commercial or non-personal use.
Your License is for individual use. You have no right to assign any of your rights or transfer any of your obligations under this Agreement.
If we discover that any violation of the terms and conditions in this Agreement has occurred, including violation of the License granted to you, we reserve the right to terminate your access to the Products and invoice you for any damages.
Please do not upload, post, send, email, or otherwise make available any material that contains any confidential information.
When you purchase any Product through this website, you are responsible for all applicable fees and taxes. It is your responsibility to provide complete, accurate and up-to-date billing and credit card information.
If you are on a payment plan or recurring payment, it is your responsibility to keep an up-to-date payment method with us.
If your payment method is declined or expired, you hereby agree to pay all applicable fees and taxes due upon demand.
You also agree to pay all costs of collection, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, on any outstanding balance.
Your access to the website or Products may occasionally be restricted, such as when we need to make repairs or are introducing new features.
Your access to the website or Products may also become permanently disabled, such as if we decide to terminate the operation of the website or Products. We cannot guarantee that you will have continuous access to the website or Products.
Furthermore, your online access to all program materials (including courses and other digital products) is contingent on maintaining good standing in all of our programs for which you have registered.
A failure to pay an installment for any program may result in the suspension or termination of your account and access to programs.
We reserve the right to change our refund policy at any time. We offer refunds for all of our Products.
If you are not satisfied with a Product, please contact us within 60 days of your purchase and we will gladly issue you a 100% refund, no questions asked.
If you don’t love one of our programs, just email email@example.com at ANY TIME during the first 60 days. We’ll refund your entire purchase price.